Making Democracy Work
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members. The Calendar usually lists all of the Ventura County League meetings for the next month, as well as other meetings that may be of interest to League members.
Current and Recent Ventura County League Activities Learn More
- Ventura County League Activities current and during the past year.
Useful Links to Other Sites Learn More
- Links to web sites of Leagues, government, and other entities. Links to other sites do not constitute League endorsement of the content, opinions, or information included on non-League sites.
Remember, you may bookmark any of these sites for future direct access.
Election Information Learn More
- The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation of citizens in government. The League neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office. The listed election links do not constitute League endorsement of the contents, opinions or information included in those sites.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization.
Local Positions Learn More
- Positions are statements of principles agreed upon by members after a specific study process. The positions on this page are Local Positions of the League of Women Voters of Ventura County.
Proposed Bylaws Changes June 2013 Learn More
- Proposed changes in the bylaws of the LWVVC are to be voted on at the annual meeting in June 2013. This page has a summary of the proposed changes.
Donations Learn More
- Form for donations either to the Ed Fund to educate voters, or to the League of Women Voters of Ventura County to support its action priorities.
Latest Newsletters Learn More
- LWV Ventura County publishes its newsletter, the VOTER, nine months of the year.
About the League Learn More
- Spells out the League mission, describes League actions and advocacy, summarizes League history, and provides site assistance for those with poor eyesight.
League Publications Learn More
- This page has links to publications of the League of Women Voters of Ventura County(LWV VC), instructions on how to access publications of the League of Women Voters of California (LWVC), and instructions on how to access publications of the League of Women Voters of the United States (LWVUS).
Mail In Ballots
If you are using a mail in ballot, be sure to check with the post office to determine the required postage!